TDSi EXgarde™ Security Management Software
TDSi’s Access Management and Integrated Security Systems Management Software delivers integrated security solutions that add value to your business.
EXgarde® PRO is a fully featured Access Management PC software application that combines the latest in TDSi innovation in a single package with a user friendly interface. It can be used to control 1 door at 1 site with a few users to thousands of doors at multiple sites with thousands of users.
EXgarde® PRO can be used to seamlessly integrate the many aspects of a security and building management system using a single database and a single user interface. All EXgarde® application modules can be set up, administered and managed from a single or multiple workstations.
Ease of integration and ease of expansion are key attributes of EXgarde® PRO providing numerous possibilities to integrate to the latest CCTV, Fire, Intrusion, Building Automation and Management, Active Directory and Biometric technologies.
- Intuitive windows based software
- SQL Express database for up to 5 workstations and 10MB database size or Corporate SQL
- Customisable Site Plan & Dynamic Graphics
- Multi language support
- Online context sensitive help
- Visual verification feature
Centralised Administration of your system
- Custom reports and integration to Crystal Reports
- Central Control all doors can be controlled from 1 place (if required)
- Event reporting card and alarm events and basic Time and Attendance reports
- Manual override of doors etc
- Full audit trail of events, alarms and operator use
- Real-time event monitoring and logging
Flexible set up
- Programmable holidays
- Group cardholder access rights
- Time scheduling for Areas, Card holder, Groups, Readers, Relays etc.
- Client/Server architecture
- Landlord/Tenant structure
- Automated database backup facility
- Cardholder data import and export via a dedicated tool
- OPC integration facility
- Server for larger systems
- Multiple workstation capable (subject to license)
- Distributed network capability
- Multisite capable with PSTN, GSM, GPRS modem support
Safe and Secure
- Automated and event triggered fire reporting
- Alarm management advanced prioritised alarm handling with alarm response instructions
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® XP and Windows® server 2003/2008 – Support for the latest versions of Microsoft operating systems
- Numerous communication methods including TCP/IP, dial-up and GSM modems – High degree of versatility allowing connection methods to suit both local small networks and site wide national and international installations
- Automatic fire door release function – Allows the automatic unlocking of fire doors in the event of a fire1
- Advanced prioritised alarm handling for optimum operator response time – Alarm conditions are brought immediately to the attention of the operator2
- Personnel image capture and Photo ID badge design and print with video verification – No need to purchase a photo ID badging module. Everything is included as standard2
The Following features are also available with EXgarde PRO and EXgarde Enterprise:
- Integration capability with leading manufacturers of DVR equipment and biometric readers; TDSi DIGIgarde integration included as standard – Provides a means of accessing and controlling third party equipment through EXgarde PRO without the need to run additional applications.
- IP camera connectivity – Standard feature allowing the display of live video feeds from any netcam camera.
- Integration to third-party ODBC databases (using SDK or predefined protocol), building management, fire and intruder systems – A means of seamlessly transferring and populating cardholder data and events between systems