magnetic-access MPW Swing gates
- Short opening times of 0,6 seconds for a high throughflow frequency
- Simple integration of all common access control systems
- Automatic opening if power fails
- Wider variants suitable for wheelchairs and bicycles
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing actions
For rapid separation of persons
For access control, steering visitors, and passage into secured areas – MPW swing gates are the ideal solution for the rapid separation and control of persons. Variants with enlarged passage widths also make the MPW suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and the transport of materials. Passage fundamentally takes place without contact. Photoelectric switches in the housings reliably detect users and open the gates before they come into contact with them. The barriers close automatically after passage. The sensitive impact detection of the MHTM™ drive ensures maximum personal safety. The photoelectric switches also contribute towards security: they register the passage of persons attempting to follow through, passage in the wrong direction, or the lack of authorization and trigger an alarm. The swing gates can be used bi-directionally and can be regulated with all common access control systems. The barrier elements are available with acrylic glass or hardened safety glass.