magnetic-access MPH Wing gates
- High separation reliability with rapid passage of persons
- Simple integration of all common access control systems
- Automatic opening if power fails
- Wide variants suitable for wheelchairs, prams, bicycles, and material transport
- Designed for 10 million opening and closing actions
For medium and high security requirements
For access control, steering visitors, and passage into secured areas – MPH wing gates are the ideal solution for the rapid separation of persons when high security is required. Variants with enlarged passage widths also make the MPH suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and the transport of materials. Passage takes place without contact. Photoelectric switches reliably detect users and open the wings before they come into contact with them. The barriers close automatically after passage. The sensitive impact detection of the MHTM™ drive ensures maximum personal safety. In addition, the photoelectric switches contribute towards security: they register the passage of persons attempting to follow through, passage in the wrong direction, or the lack of authorization and trigger an alarm. The wing gates can be used bi-directionally and can be regulated with all common access control systems. The barrier elements are available with toughened or laminated safety glass.