HID® EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) Software
The secure, professional approach to identify & manage visitors
Comprehensive enterprise solution for visitor registration, tracking, reporting, badge printing, and management of assets
In many facilities, visitors are still registered using a handwritten paper log. While this method is perceived as quick and easy, it provides virtually no security and leaves visitor information available for anyone to see. Implementing the EasyLobby automated visitor management system is ideal for both large and small organizations seeking a more professional image, while enhancing security and meeting compliance mandates for the collection and auditing of visitor data.
The EasyLobby SVM software is the primary application for implementing an automated visitor management system to process visitors – including scanning a government-issued ID, record creation, badge printing, check-in and check-out and watch list screening. This comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration can quickly scale to a network of hundreds of stations and additional capabilities such as web based pre-registration can be added as needed.
EasyLobby SVM software is installed on a Windows® workstation or Kiosk, typically in the lobby, along with any combination of desired hardware peripherals such as a license scanner, badge printer, camera and signature capture pad. Any number of EasyLobby SVM stations can share a central database (SQL Server or Oracle).
- Enhance the professionalism of the enrollment process and visitor check-in
- Streamline enrollment with pre-registration or self-registration options
- Provide additional safeguards by screening against felony and sex offender watch lists
- Improve security by identifying who is in a facility quickly and accurately, especially in emergency situations
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily