EXgarde™ Security Management Software
TDSi’s Access Management and Integrated Security Systems Management Software delivers integrated security solutions that add value to your business.
EXgarde® PRO is a fully featured Access Management PC software application that combines the latest in TDSi innovation in a single package with a user friendly interface. It can be used to control 1 door at 1 site with a few users to thousands of doors at multiple sites with thousands of users.
EXgarde® PRO can be used to seamlessly integrate the many aspects of a security and building management system using a single database and a single user interface. All EXgarde® application modules can be set up, administered and managed from a single or multiple workstations.
Ease of integration and ease of expansion are key attributes of EXgarde® PRO providing numerous possibilities to integrate to the latest CCTV, Fire, Intrusion, Building Automation and Management, Active Directory and Biometric technologies.
- Intuitive windows based software
- SQL Express database for up to 5 workstations and 10MB database size or Corporate SQL
- Customisable Site Plan & Dynamic Graphics
- Multi language support
- Online context sensitive help
- Visual verification feature
Centralised Administration of your system
- Custom reports and integration to Crystal Reports
- Central Control all doors can be controlled from 1 place (if required)
- Event reporting card and alarm events and basic Time and Attendance reports
- Manual override of doors etc
- Full audit trail of events, alarms and operator use
- Real-time event monitoring and logging
Flexible set up
- Programmable holidays
- Group cardholder access rights
- Time scheduling for Areas, Card holder, Groups, Readers, Relays etc.
- Client/Server architecture
- Landlord/Tenant structure
- Automated database backup facility
- Cardholder data import and export via a dedicated tool
- OPC integration facility
- Server for larger systems
- Multiple workstation capable (subject to license)
- Distributed network capability
- Multisite capable with PSTN, GSM, GPRS modem support
Safe and Secure
- Automated and event triggered fire reporting
- Alarm management advanced prioritised alarm handling with alarm response instructions DS0003.GB_EXgarde_PRO_Issue_10(2) DS0003.GB_EXgarde_PRO_Issue_10 DS0004.GB_EXgarde_PRO_Options_Issue_10